Allows you to set-up various document templates, merge document types, dispatch and manage approvals process.
- Acquiring full control of resources in every stage of the document process, from design to production and composition, is critical to a business.
- Therefore, document management solutions are particularly important to ensure that all the data can be tracked and monitored.
- As such, document production software allows any user to create interactive documents that meet the needs of both individual users and organisations around the globe.
- As technological innovations have been expanding, the features of this type of software have multiplied.
- For example, one of the main advantages of these solutions is that users can design their own customised templates, which they can easily convert into interactive documents to be published or printed.
- Thus, corporate users can use their templates to create complex documents and deliver them through multiple channels, without having to lose time in manual processes.
- However, customised templates are meaningless if they do not include one crucial feature: a simple and user-friendly design.
- Therefore, document production software should be provided with a user-friendly environment that ensures ease of use at any time and for any user.
- Employees are wasting time copying and pasting. This is inefficient and takes time; it’s a manual, labor-intensive, repetitive action that wastes valuable employee time and isn’t the best use of human capital. Even worse, it creates a good chance that errors will be introduced. The wrong total on an invoice, an incorrect close date.
- Documents sent to prospects and customers are inconsistent. This means that each person sending out documents might be using his or her own formatting, be using an old template, or forget to use the appropriate version of a document for a given situation. This brand inconsistency can make your company look less than professional. And it can mean that the information going out is outdated or inaccurate.
- You can’t track documents that are going out. If you don’t have a document generation solution linked to your CRM, it’s difficult to track when a document went out and whether it contained up-to-date information. If your CRM is a true repository of all information, including all documents sent out, then will provide you with true visibility and insight into your company’s sales process.
© Copyright 2015-18 Data One Technologies